Monday, October 26, 2015

Three Little Birds




Smiled With the Risin' Sun

 Did you ever get a song, a little ditty, stuck in your head and find yourself humming and singing the darn thing all day? Well, for me, it’s been Bob Marley’s, Three Little Birds, who I think I heard in the maple tree a few minutes ago:

Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Perch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', "This is my message to you-ou-ou"

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Anyway, in spite of the fluttering of the little birds in my brain, I’ve been very prolific in the soap kitchen.

Marshmallow Root
The root harvesting is over for the year, but the salves will continue be made on demand until the oils run out. Aren't these gnarly, healing roots fascinating?

Mugwort Root
Salves in the wonderful display made by Hunky Husband

Soapwort Root
The Oil of Oregano is a wonderful dietary supplement.

Oil of Oregano
I’ve made batch after batch of the body butters; it seems I’m always running out.
This is the large, but two smaller sizes available

Here’s a few of my favorite soaps. By the way, the website needs updating so you may not see some of the products on bechardsbotanicals.com until that happens.


This is actually in a bright red bag (looks orange here)


For extra sensitive skin


For men, although women use it too!


Girly Girl and Babycakes have been replaced with Just for Kids


Yummy Orange Sherbet

Red bag, again looks orange


White Wedding with citrus scent

Rose Petals matches Body Butter and dusting powder

Fresh as a winter walk in the woods

Scent of the Season

Woodsy and Fresh

A Halloween Fav
Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment