Monday, July 15, 2013

Garden Art

Drive around any neighborhood in our town in the summer and you can see what other people consider attractive garden art. It’s as individual as any interior decorating. I admit I tend to go a little overboard when it comes to the trinkets and treasures I display in my garden.

I exhibit some of my sculptures.



I love birdhouses; many are gifts from friends, like this log cabin hanging from an old floor lamp.

This is a bird condo my husband made to fit on the porch corner.

He also made this one with a sign that says, "Two Old Crows Live Here"

Chickadees nest here every year.
This is my favorite birdhouse, as my husband made it especially for me.
He also made these wind chimes.
And this copper snail.

A dear friend gave me this metal and stone bumblebee.

We enjoy adding our own personal touches to the Garden of Nemesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment