Friday, June 6, 2014

Hooray! bechardsbotanicals.com is Fully Operational





My sweet husband, the reluctant amateur webmaster, has informed me that bechardsbotanicals.com is fully operational. Of course, we won’t know for sure until it is actually used to order soap. We’re hoping for your patience while we begin to fill orders and mail them out.

Lavender Citrus
Last week I made "Lavender Citrus". It has tapioca pearls for a gentle exfoliation.
Summer Soothe
 “Summer Soothe” is the only soap I made this week. Its cooling ingredients are specially formulated to soothe summer mishaps such as sunburn and insect bites.
Mr. Stinky
In the meantime, life in the Garden of Nemesis continues, a does the season. Mr. Stinky visits us early mornings and feasts on grubs. We take care not to surprise or upset him in any way while he’s having his breakfast.
Spiderwort
I just love Spiderwort. I’ve had this plant for years and it has not gone to seed. Perhaps I need to help it along by harvesting its seeds and starting them in the house next spring.






No comments:

Post a Comment