Saturday, November 29, 2014

Herbs and New Stuff


Herbs Drying in Stairwell

 The herbs that have been hanging around drying are mostly taken care of. Some will be used for culinary purposes and some in bath products. I always have some that end up on the compost heap the following year.
Herbs for Tea
My philosophy is that it's better to have too much than to wish I had some!

Health in a Bottle
Bottling tinctures takes patience.

Fresh Salad
The last salad has been eaten and the cedar box emptied and awaiting February, when it will be replanted and set to grow in the front porch until it thaws outside. With the two boxes Sweet Husband made, we can have fresh lettuce at least seven months a year.

Wrapping and Labeling Bath Truffles
After much experimentation and friend-testing, I've added three new products to Bechard's Botanicals: bath truffles (two different fragrances), a therapeutic bath soak for troubled skin and my fav, body butter.

Dry Skin and Stress Releif

This is the best body butter I've ever used! I should call it, "Itch No More"!




No comments:

Post a Comment