Monday, November 21, 2016

Watching Nature Fall Asleep




Front Porch
It's on fire!
 The trees are bare now and winter is here. A few weeks ago I enjoyed the maple tree as it got a colorful drowsy and finally fell to sleep, dreaming of Spring, I hope.

I even went across to the park and took photos.
From the park
 It’s not this red every year, so I couldn’t resist pressing some leaves in the most gigantic book I own, “Scientific Encyclopedia”. I hope to find the time to make some faerie houses this winter and those leaves will lend character.
Pressing Leaves
 These are a few of the kids’ soaps I made. The little lambs are adorable and the goldfish in glycerin soap are cute as can be. One more craft show and I’ll wrap up off-site vending for the year and concentrate on keeping customers supplied and soap making for next season.
Lambs and Goldfish Soaps

Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment