Friday, May 2, 2014

Bechard’s Botanical’s Debut on Saturday!

I was going to name this post, "Put Away the Lawn Chairs!" but thought better of it.
Not too bad for homemade

 This has been one hectic week, as we’re getting our soaps ready for their first public appearance. Between wrapping and sign making, I’ve only had time to make one batch of soap, “Angel Kisses".

Angel Kisses
I’m not really happy with the outcome, but the soap thickened up too fast to create the design I had in mind. It’s okay, just not my vision of soft and sweet angel kisses.
We need SUN!
The plants in the sunporch have not seen the sun for a week, but continue to grow anyway.
Tulips waiting to open
The cold rain has prevented the tulip buds from opening. Whaaaa. 
Cool Candied Apple all dressed up


Mocha Cappuccino--Take me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment